Millboard composite decking products have been designed to withstand whatever the elements or everyday use throws at it. Where timber, wood stain and varnish will fade over time, Millboard is highly resistant to UV light. The non-porous material also resists moisture, stains, mould, algae and impact. And it won’t splinter feet or paws!
Our company employs over 100 people based in Warwickshire where we proudly design and manufacture wood-free, alternative composite decking flooring that is created from a unique polyurethane resin blend.
Anti-slip, maintenance-free and UV stable, our products are moulded from carefully selected timbers which are then hand-coloured. Millboard is as beautiful as hardwood yet designed to surpass it. Therefore, our composite decking is able to recreate a product that combines the beauty of real timber with the high performance of a unique wood-free material.
Quick Facts on Millboard Composite Decking
- Millboard is wood-free and non-porous, which means high resistance to algae growth and excellent anti-slip properties.
- The unique Lastane® layer resists scratches and stains and is designed to withstand demanding outdoor environments.
- The structural core is a blend of natural minerals bonded in a polymer resin with long fibre reinforcement for added strength and durability.
- Millboard is solid, not hollow, meaning it’s strong and won’t warp or rot like wood.
- Our unique ‘cellular’ internal structure reduces weight while maintaining strength.
And because Millboard composite decking is made in Britain using innovative techniques, it’s also eco-friendly too.
More information can be found: www.millboard.co.uk/composite-decking