Salary: Very Attractive Starting Salary
The Millboard Company Ltd is the leading manufacturer of premium wood-free outdoor flooring. The company employs over 100 people based in Warwickshire and proudly designs and manufactures in Great Britain. Recognised as the leading brand for wood-free alternatives in the UK, Millboard is a unique, wood-free alternative to composite and timber decking manufactured from a unique polyurethane resin blend. In 2015 The Millboard Company Ltd was awarded the accolade of one of the best 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange. In addition to this, we have just been placed in the Top 50 fastest growing companies in Coventry & Warwickshire according to the BDO’s Growth Barometer.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Manager to join our high performing team, responsible for IT Systems across the Group, ensuring that Cyber Security risk is managed appropriately. The desired candidate will also be responsible for Fleet Management and assist with the management of IT and Telecoms contracts.
- Ensure the effective running of all IT and telecommunications between the two sites.
- Ensure that Cyber Security risks are identified and remediation and security management plans are actioned in conjunction with our external IT systems provider
- Leading ERP internal system configuration tasks and ensuring the configured system addresses the defined requirements of the business
- Managing data cleansing and migration tasks
- Ensuring user acceptance testing of the system, tracking test outcomes, defects and enhancements.
- Supporting user adoption efforts to ensure the system is fully utilised and supplement user training during the start-up period.
- Development of reports needed within the business
- On-going management/maintenance of the system including backups
- Reducing IT & phone downtime
- Management of Mitel/phone system
- Assistance with management of Telecoms and IT
- Ensure car fleets are legally compliant and serviced on schedule. Create process to ensure visibility to line manager/Directors
- Implement and maintain all vehicle health checklists ensuring accurate and continued use of such checklists
- Management of fleet suppliers to ensure optimum cost and strong working relationships
- Producing cost reports and asset list so that finance can correctly allocate costs
- Manage all vehicle accident reports and incidents
The competencies listed are appropriate to the IT Systems Support Engineer and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires:
- Relevant qualification in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience of implementing IT solutions including appropriate Cyber Security interventions across all business processes
- A strong understanding of ERP applications – preferably with experience within businesses with manufacturing/production scheduling requirements
- Experience in SAP B1 HANA and Power BI configuration and integrations whilst not mandatory is preferred
- Strong proactive approach to issues involving root cause analysis and resolution
- Experience working with business intelligence (reporting) solutions.
- Experience of projects involving data and system integration
- Strong project management skills – e.g. familiarity with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Ability to work independently when required but also aware of the importance of team work and collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding internal stakeholder requirements
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
Rewards & Benefits
- 22 Days Leave + Public Holidays
- Defined Contributions Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Contributions
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Note to applicants – Once we have received your completed application, this will be reviewed against set criteria for the role. Due to the volume of applications received, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks please assume on this occasion that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.